First Aid Mid North Coast respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. First Aid Mid North Coast complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, First Aid Mid North Coast would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by First Aid Mid North Coast is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that First Aid Mid North Coast offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that First Aid Mid North Coast can offer.
What information is collected by First Aid Mid North Coast?
Information collected by First Aid Mid North Coast includes the following – if provided:
- your name and address information;
- fax number;
- email addresses;
- your business name and your position in the organisation;
- information about what services you have ordered from First Aid Mid North Coast;
- information about what services you have enquired;
- your interest in receiving First Aid Mid North Coast email newsletters;
- correspondence between you and First Aid Mid North Coast;
- details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be written by employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- source of this information;
- your accesses to our websites.
First Aid Mid North Coast does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by contacting First Aid Mid North Coast.
What First Aid Mid North Coast does with your information:
- Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow First Aid Mid North Coast to administer and manage services provided;
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
- aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis for our customers;
- First Aid Mid North Coast will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issue;
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored on First Aid Mid North Coast servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
- First Aid Mid North Coast email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
- First Aid Mid North Coast may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on First Aid Mid North Coast;
- where First Aid Mid North Coast shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
- your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a customer of First Aid Mid North Coast you will receive occasional email communications from First Aid Mid North Coast that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Information collected as part of providing an online trial is kept for the duration of the trial period and for as long as you are communicating with First Aid Mid North Coast. The information placed in the online trial store is fully deleted after the trial store expires 30 days from commencement of the trial.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
How does First Aid Mid North Coast protect your personal information?
First Aid Mid North Coast is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by First Aid Mid North Coast are as secure as they can be.
First Aid Mid North Coast staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
First Aid Mid North Coast has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
First Aid Mid North Coast requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any First Aid Mid North Coast services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor's IP address and session status.
If First Aid Mid North Coast becomes aware that any child has accessed First Aid Mid North Coast non-publicly available web sites, the account through which the child has gained access will be terminated.
If you believe First Aid Mid North Coast has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at (email address) or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.